hi all. just checking in to let you know i didn’t fall off the face of the planet. i’ve been working crazy extra shifts lately. and when i get home, i’d rather read about your knitting adventures than post about the piddley progress on my little projects.
- lime uptown boot socks – stalled
- slipped stitch sock in midnight fire – sss
- roza’s socks in ll’s spruce – sss
- mother-in-law socks with this – i haven’t posted about this one yet…but i do (heart) jitterbug. 1.5 socks completed!
- fishey blanket – count=15. i have, however, ordered/received 1.5 pounds of blank yarn to dye up for the blanket.
maybe i’ll get it together this weekend and fire up the dye pots! i have also assigned some of my stash to some projects. is it too late to try clapotis? i have a ton of kp bare, over 1300 yards…since i’ve turned up my nose to non-superwash socks, i need another project for this stuff. i thought i could knit it up and then dye it since i’m partial to darker (read: plain and neutral) clothing. do you know anyone who has knit clapotis in a similar yarn? i need inspiration pictures!!